วันพุธที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Orbit Downloader

Software: Orbit Downloader
Version: 1.5.5
Category: Internet, Download Manager, Windows
Star: 4.5 / 5
Links: Orbit Downloader

Dear all,

In this day i will start with great software for download manager. I have many test for a long time to use with many download manager. I'm like Flashget so much.

Orbit Downloader

Feature that I want to use from downloads manager are...
- Multi connection at the same file.
- Multi files at the same time.
- Can download multimedia file with mms:// protocol.

I have use Flashget at a long time, But Flashget is ad-ware. If you don't need to see some flash add.You must be pay little money. But now, I have check from Flashget website. Flasget go to freeware and not have ad-ware. You can support Flashget by Make a Donation. So if you happy andwant to use Flashget you can use it. When you want to see more alternative. I am recomend you to Orbit Downloader.

Back to Orbit Downloader. Until I ever meet Orbit Downloader. It also free of charge and you can make a donation for support developer.
First time I'm use Orbit Downloader beacause it can download with mms:// protocal and can replace
with Flashget. These are some features for Orbit Downloader.
- Multi connection at the same file.
- Multi files at the same time.
- Support HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocol.
- Can monitor with Firefox, Opera, Maxthon and Internet Explorer.

For this software I have give 4.5 of 5.0 points.
Test It!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: